It’s so hard to find the time to be together anymore. Imagine having this place — with its bright mornings, beckoning trails, and huge skies — reserved for you and yours alone to enjoy. Cliff River Springs is about time, time to share the experiences modern life denies us all too often. Time to walk, talk, cook and just be together. Time to spark new ideas and new feelings in the company of those you care about.
Up to 16 people – children and adults alike – can stay together at Cliff River Springs when you reserve all the casitas (20 if you employ Upper Stream and Cliff Mid’s high-end fold-out queen couches). Something fantastic (and affordable!) to think about if you’re:
- a family seeking a private getaway for a reunion
- an instructor leading a workshop, retreat or class (our renovated hay barn is a great space)
- a business looking for uninterrupted quiet in which to plan, focus and recharge
- a couple celebrating a wedding or anniversary
- friends carving out a special time to experience new adventures and make new memories
Take the time. Share the experience of Cliff River Springs with the people who’re important to you.
Call to inquire! 505-583-0002
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets – even when you’ve reserved all of Cliff River Springs. We do thank you for your understanding.
Be sure to review our cancellation policy.
The base rate is $1350 per night not including housekeeper gratuity and taxes.
Add $75 per night for bonfires with wood, marshmallows and roasting sticks provided.
Two night minimum stay requirement. Extra person charges apply when the number of guests, big or small, exceeds twenty.
For additional information call 505-583-0002
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦