On the west end of Cliff House, Cliff West has twin beds in a great-room living area. A roof-level deck affords long views of the nearby La Madera range and distant Sangre de Cristo mountains. A secure, locking fire door can be opened to allow Cliff West to connect to Cliff Mid so that couples, friends, and family members can experience the fun of sharing Cliff House while enjoying privacy and independence.
- twin beds/great-room living area
- bureau and over-the-door hangers
- cathedral ceiling
- roof-level deck with views to east and south
- full kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove top w/ oven
- staples such as oil, vinegar, coffee, tea and spices
- microwave, coffee maker + toaster
- ceiling fan
- full bath with shower + tub
- fresh bar soap, shampoo + conditioner, hair dryer
- laundry facilities for guests on site
- baseboard heat
- free 100 Mbps wifi
- yoga mat
- white noise machine
- 360 square feet
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Cliff West: Feb 20 – Nov 15, 2021
7 night minimum stay required with discounts up to 40% for longer stays.
$110/night up to 13 nights
$88/night (save 20%) for 14 – 20 nights
$77/night (save 30%) for 21 – 29 nights
$66/night (save 40%) for 30+ nights
Please note ~ We are able to welcome no more than two dogs on the property at any given time in exchange for a $15/night pet fee. We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 15. (Children are more than welcome when you book all of Cliff River Springs.)
Thank you for your understanding.
Be sure to review our cancellation and other policies.
Combine Cliff West with Cliff Mid + double the fun.
Book Cliff West + Cliff Mid together. Share the Cliff River Springs experience with family or friends while retaining privacy and independence. Check dates.
Book ALL of Cliff House – 3 connecting casitas! Check dates.
We look forward to meeting you on the land.