Two-story, two-bedroom Hill House is a stunningly situated private getaway available for weekly and monthly stays. Set off on its own and perched on the side of a hill overlooking the cliffs and river valley, this spacious casa easily accommodates four to six people. A three-minute walk brings you to the ponds and plaza area where the casitas, communal breezeway, and workshop barn are located. This is a comfortable, well-appointed home with breathtaking views of Cerro Tecolote and the distant Sangre de Cristo mountains. In-house laundry facilities make Hill House the perfect choice for longer stays on the land.
Hill House amenities include:
- two bedrooms: a master with king bed upstairs & a guest room with queen bed downstairs
- two bathrooms with showers + tubs, one upstairs, one downstairs
- two living rooms, one upstairs, the other downstairs
- a full fold-out futon couch in the downstairs living room
- wardrobes with drawers + closets w/ hangers in both bedrooms
- clothes washer and dryer
- cathedral ceiling in upstairs living room
- full kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove top w/ oven
- dining room table that can seat 4 to 8 people
- staples such as oil, vinegar, coffee, tea and spices
- microwave, coffee maker + toaster
- north-facing patio for outdoor dining and private south-facing sitting areas
- living room ceiling fan and a swamp cooler for summer coolness
- fresh bath soap, shampoo + conditioner, and hair dryers in the bathrooms
- free wifi
- landline telephone for local calls
- yoga mats
- gas grill
- 1,700 square feet
Hill House: Feb 20 – Nov 15, 2021
7 night minimum stay required with discounts up to 40% for longer stays.
$285/night up to 13 nights
$228/night (save 20%) for 14 – 20 nights
$200/night (save 30%) for 21 – 29 nights
$171/night (save 40%) for 30+ nights
Please note ~ We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 15. (Children are more than welcome when you book all of Cliff River Springs.) Hill House is principally a pet-free residence. Please contact us if you were hoping to bring your dog.
Thank you for your understanding.
Be sure to review our cancellation and other policies.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
We look forward to meeting you on the land.