Named for its location on the common plaza, this stand-alone, light-filled casita is spacious and comfortable. The bedroom has double glass doors that can be opened to let in the gentle sounds of a spring-fed stream. A step up and a high half wall separate the living / dining area from the bedroom…a convenience night owls and early risers will appreciate. Plaza House has a deep tub for those who crave a long soak at the end of the day. A gas fire place provides cheering warmth on cool fall evening and early spring mornings.
Plaza House amenities include:
- king bed separated from living area by half wall
- wardrobe with drawers + hangers
- cathedral ceiling
- full kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove top w/ oven
- staples such as oil, vinegar, coffee, tea and spices
- microwave, coffee maker + toaster
- private north-facing patio on the acequia
- ceiling fan
- full bath with shower + deep tub
- fresh bath soap, shampoo + conditioner, hair dryer
- laundry facilities for guests on site
- gas fireplace
- free 100 Mbps wifi
- yoga mat
- 545 square feet
Plaza House: Feb 20 – Nov 15, 2021
7 night minimum stay required with discounts up to 40% for longer stays.
$175/night up to 13 nights
$140/night (save 20%) for 14 – 20 nights
$123/night (save 30%) for 21 – 29 nights
$105/night (save 40%) for 30+ nights
Please note ~ We are able to welcome no more than two dogs on the property at any given time in exchange for a $15/night pet fee. We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 15. (Children are more than welcome when you book all of Cliff River Springs.)
Thank you for your understanding.
Be sure to review our cancellation and other policies.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
We look forward to meeting you on the land.