This private, stand-alone casita features a living room/bedroom great room with a splendid king bed. French doors open off the living area onto a spacious, south-facing deck – – the perfect spot for reading a book and drinking a glass of tea in the warm sun. Enjoy views of the distant Sangre de Cristo Mountains by day and a spectacular array of stars by night.
Wood House amenities include:
- king bed
- wardrobe with drawers + hangers
- writing table
- cathedral ceiling
- full kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, stove top w/ oven
- staples such as oil, vinegar, coffee, tea and spices
- microwave, coffee maker + toaster
- private south-facing deck
- ceiling fan
- full bath with shower + tub
- fresh bath soap, shampoo + conditioner, hair dryer
- laundry facilities for guests on site
- baseboard heat
- free 100 Mbps wifi
- yoga mat
- 310 square feet
Wood House: Feb 20 – Nov 15, 2021
7 night minimum stay required with discounts up to 40% for longer stays.
$150/night for up to 13 nights
$120/night (save 20%) for 14 – 20 nights
$105/night (save 30%) for 21 – 29 nights
$90/night (save 40%) for 30+ nights
Please note ~ We are able to welcome no more than two dogs on the property at any given time in exchange for a $15/night pet fee. We are unable to accommodate children under the age of 15. (Children are more than welcome when you book all of Cliff River Springs.)
Thank you for your understanding.
Be sure to review our cancellation and other policies.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
We look forward to meeting you on the land.